How to send self-destructive files
Criptoo allows you to send self-destructive multimedia files, such as audio messages, videos and photos. These files can only be heard or viewed once, and then deleted automatically.
1. Within the chat, to record your message, press and hold the microphone icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. When you have finished recording your voice message, you will be asked if you want to destroy it: press Yes.
The message will be sent as a normal one, but can only be played once.
PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
1. Within the chat, click on the clip at the bottom of the screen.
2. Choose if you want to send a photo or video from Camera or Gallery.
3. When you have captured or selected the file, you will be asked if you want to destroy it: press Yes.
The file will be sent as a normal one, but can only be viewed once.